The following websites may be useful:
- Boughton-under-Blean & Dunkirk Primary School
- Broadstairs Methodist Church
- Church of England and the Methodist Church in the Parish of Sturry
- Kent College, Canterbury
A co-educational preparatory school
- Luther 500 lectures - New book available.
A book has been released with the content of the recent lectures held at St. Peter's Methodist Church, that celebrated the 500 years of the Reformation.
- Managing Trustees' Privacy Notice
- Methodist Women in Britain
We have a proud heritage stemming from the twin roots of Women- Work, founded in the 1858 to support training and care for women missionaries, and Women's Fellowship, started in 1945 out of a concern to address social problems resulting from the war. These two movements merged in 1987 to form the Women's Network of the Methodist Church, with a clear place in the Methodist connexional team. Change came in 2008 resulting in the launch in 2011 of Methodist Women in Britain as an independent, self-financing organisation. Our aim today is to connect women with an interest in creative spirituality and a passion for global social justice.
- South East District of the Methodist Church
- St Peter's Methodist Church, Canterbury
- St Peter's Methodist Primary School
- Sturry Anglican/Methodist LEP
St.Nicholas' Church, Sturry St Nicholas' Church, Sturry, is a joint Anglican and Methodist church standing on a bank beside the River Stour, in the village of Sturry, near Canterbury, in East Kent. The Local Ecumenical Partnership enables the congregation to be of mixed denomination - either Methodist or Anglican.
- The Methodist Church in Britain
- Ukraine toolkit